Nomination and application form deadlines
The College University “Reald” is very pleased to welcome each year more and more international students wishing to live in an international environment.
In order to be accepted, incoming students must be officially nominated by their home University using the univeristy e-mail.
- 1st / fall semester or full academic year students: 15th June.
- 2nd / spring semester students:15th November.
After receiving the nominations, the International Relations Office will check if they are acceptable in accordance with the bilateral agreement and will send an e-mail to the nominated students with the instructions on how to fill in the online application form.
Application Form deadlines:
- 1st / fall semester or full academic year students: incoming students may apply starting from 15th May to 30th June of each academic year.
- 2nd / spring semester students: incoming students may apply starting from 15th October to 30th November of each academic year.
Before leaving to Albania non-EU students must have:
- A current passport (valid for the entire study period in Albania);
- 4 ID photos;
- A Visa issued by the competent Embassy or Consulate;
- A copy of a health insurance policy covering them from health and accidents problems for the whole period of stay in Albania. Health insurance bought abroad must be translated into Albanian , English or Italian . Students can also buy health insurance upon their arrival in Albania.
- A copy of the Criminal Record with Apostille Stamp.
All the above mentioned documents along with other papers detailed in the section “Permit of stay”, will enable students to set up the procedure to apply for a residence permit (Permesso di soggiorno), which is compulsory and has to be completed within 8 working days of their arrival in Albania.
The fee for the permit of stay is approximately € 200,00 (including revenue stamp and operating costs)
How to Apply
The application is opened to UNIREALD Bachelor Students.
Students have to prepare the following documents:
- one passport-size photo (good quality, JPG format, 4MB max.);
- transcript of records (certificate prepared by the home university);
- learning Agreement;
- English or Italian certificate (at least B1 level) – “Recognized certification” ;
- copy of a valid ID or passport.
All the application documents must be sent electronically to the following
address email@example.com no later than 15th of December 2021.
Documents to be submitted:
➔ Application Form